Questions & Answers
- QuestionIf you currently have a light switch and wiring that is not setup for dimming, will this switch work? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you purchase this in place of the starter kit, or do you need that first? (5 Answers)Answers
Hi, You can use the Philips Hue Dimmer Kit and control up to 10 white lights without the bridge but you won't be able to control the lights using Siri (HomeKit) or Alexa. It's a good way to test out the lights before committing to all the other Philips Hue products you'll want to try. Check out the user manual from Philips Hue website for more info, http://www2.meethue.com/media/2999135/Hue-Dimming-kit-NAM.pdf.
- QuestionDo these still work with basic switches as well? Like for example can i install them in a bathroom and control them from the phone but also guest control them with the light switch. (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the bulb in this kit the same as http://www.bestbuy.com/site/philips-800-lumen-10-5w-tone-philips-hue-white-ambiance-a19-led-light-bulb-white/5101600.p?skuId=5101600 ? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, i think so. I think there are three types of bulbs. White - you can change the intensity/brightness, but not the type of white (can't go from warm white to cool white) White ambiance - you can change the intensity/brightness and you can change from warm to bright white Color - you can change intensity and color to red, green, white, or almost any mix of color.
- QuestionDoes this dimmer work on A19 color bulbs with bridge and 3rd generation (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions