Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow does it get power? Does it have batteries and come with a charger? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you cut the strip in 2 and still use both of the strips you cut? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use two 6' light strips together? Also can you program with an Android phone or does it have to be iPhone? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, the second generation strips have ends that can attach to each other. You can add a 6 foot strip to another 6' strip or to a 3' strip. Make sure you are buying second generation light strips and have the second generation bridge.
- QuestionIs this led light kit a good option for lighting a display cabinet of collectibles ? (10 Answers)Answers
Don't know if you've gotten an answer on this, but I purchased this and a few extensions for my bar. It lights up beautifully. Just know you have to have a plug in close and a place to hide the cord. I would recommend this over any bulky lighting or single lights. the LED strip hides perfectly on the interior of my bar. People think the lights were built in.
- QuestionHow do I tell if the Lightstrip is the new model, with the better LEDS, or the old model? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow "bendable" are these? (10 Answers)Answers
It can bend pretty close to 90 degrees, if not exactly. We've used alternate adhering methods (fun tack) to try to give ourselves more options, so you might have better luck with a tight corner if you actually use the adhesive on the strip.
- QuestionCan one turn these on without using the phone app or Siri? Is there just an old fashioned switch? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionFirst I apologize for posing several questions in one spot. Does this require a bridge? We plan on some lights in the bathroom and out on the porch, would each area require another bridge even though wifi will be throughout the home? Thanks. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes each strip or 6.6' section need to be plugged in? I am looking to use them in kitchen for either over/under cabinet lighting, I would need 3-4 sections depending on over or under. (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo you need the bridge just to turn on and off for the strip lights (5 Answers)Answers
Technically no. You could physically turn them on and off by removing the power source (either by removing the power outlet or by a wall switch). They revert to the default setting of a bright warm white. You would not be able to change colors or brightness.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions