Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with Aleksa (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I control a light wirelessly from 2 different locations? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with your phone? THANKS. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I program the switch to turn on the lights every evening and turn them off in the morning? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought a Phillips dimmer switch w/bulb but the instructions stink. I want to add a second switch to control lights in a staircase but it has to be wireless as there is no way to run wires. What do I need? (5 Answers)Answers
If you have your Phillips Hub set up, the app on your phone and a powered bulb socket in the staircase your good to go. 1. Put the bulb in the light socket and turn the power on. 2. Pull the plastic strip from the battery area of the switch. 3. press the button on your Hue Hub to detect the new items. 4. Go into the App on your Phone, add a new room, and select the new items to go in that room. The switch will control all of the Hue bulbs in the same room group that it is in. Good luck.
- Questioncan you control a non Hue light with this? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIf i get Google Home does this product control the lights when commanded? (5 Answers)Answers
The Phillips Hue Wireless Dimmer Switch is an analog method to access the on, off, and dim features of the Hue Smart Light system. You can associate the Hue to a Google Home, but this switch is a venue in which to control your lights outside of the app or Home.
- Questionwhat is the setup button on the remote for?i cannot get my remote to work. lights can be controlled from my I phone (1 Answer)Answers
It's there to help link the remote to the app The remote app should link automatically once the battery tab is pulled but if not use a small pin and push the setup button to link remote to app Here is a web page that can help https://www.howtogeek.com/236048/how-to-control-your-philips-hue-lights-with-the-hue-dimmer-switch/#am
- QuestionCan I use this dimmer switch to control standard incandescent bulbs? Or am I required to use smart lighting bulbs with the switch? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you turn your lights off and on with the dimmer switch or just dim the lights? We are looking for a remote control other than our cell phones to turn the lights off and on? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions