Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo I need to separately purchase a screen for teh dash? My car is a 2005 Honda and has not video screen built in.. Is it hard wired" or blue tooth? (5 Answers)Answers
This is a hardwired camera that needs a video screen/monitor to plug its RCA plug into. It also requires a power source to be wired in. I installed mine with a Pioneer 62000-NEX head unit (added GPS with the upgrade). it is not a Bluetooth camera. if you do not have a video screen on your current radio, this will likely not work for you with out replacing your factory radio. Bummer
- QuestionDoes this camera have night vision (4 Answers)
- QuestionI had an accident. backing up so really want a back up camera ... cannot see well out of my 2011 Ford Fusion would this be able to be installed in it? is it hard to install? (1 Answer)Answers
Let best buy install it for you, it's worth it trust me. Best buy installs everything for my 2001 Toyota Camry. This back up camera is good. Do you already have double din radio in your fusion? If not you can either get a rear view mirror, double din or a lil video thing. In order to have a backup camera you have to have one of the three.
- QuestionHow will this appear on back of car ? can some body take this away. I live in Apartment. Can you post image of how it hooks up. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI have a 2012 Ford focus with a dash screen for the radio, can this camera be hooked up to work with this screen? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI got a 2005 scion tc with an Axxera Double Din touch screen radio, will this work with my radio? (1 Answer)Answers
- Question2014 Jeep Wrangler is this a plug and play back up cam (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI have a AVH-290BT pioneer radio, will unit work? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera show the lines that represent the distance from an object? Does this fit the factory radio unit of 2013 Toyota Camry or do I need some type of adapter? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan this be mounted on a f-150 so that i can see to back up to my boat (1 Answer)Answers
This is for the Pioneer Backup Camera- black. You may need to be a little creative to mount it but it is very possible. On my Dodge truck I mounted it on an "L" bracket screwed into the tail gate. On my current truck it is mounted on a "U" channel so it can be removed when not in use. It will need to be high enough to provide a downward view to aid in positioning for the hookup.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions