Questions & Answers
Model: BDP-80FDSKU: 7671005
Ask a Question
- Best answer: The only RCA jacks on the back of my BDP-80FD are for the left and right AUDIO outputs.
- A: Only the time is displayed on the player.
The track number and title are displayed on the TV.
The artist, album, and genre are also displayed on the TV if available in the meta data.
- A: Built in Wi-Fi it has wi-fi built into the system and you don't need it externally.
- A: After buying I realized this player was not 4k. Had to go with Samsung 8500. Like it slot better for movies. Kept the Elite for CD music playback.
- A: No. System was delivered broken
- A: Yes and SCAD and DVD Audio
- Best answer: No, this player is not region free.
- A: Yes itll play dvds blu rays, 3d blu rays SACDs, dvd audio discs, cds, and a couple more formats...
- Best answer: A basic high speed HDMI cord can be had for just a few dollars is all you need. You do not need an expensive Monster brand cable though they'd like for you to believe you do!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions