Questions & Answers
- Questioncan you connect any phone for calls or just iphone? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this receiver fit/work in a 2008 Toyota 4Runner? Will I need any adaptors for the wiring harness/connectors and antennas? (2 Answers)Answers
This unit will fit in your vehicle but you will need additional parts such as a dash kit, vehicle wiring harness and antenna adapter. You can contact your local Best Buy and they can get all the parts needed for your vehicle.
- QuestionWill this fit a 2008 Ford Ranger? What else would I need To buy to install? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this fit straight on a 2001 Ford F150? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I charge my phone from the usb port? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this radio work in a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport? Will I need any additional equiptment? Thank.... (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this high power? or can u recommend one? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this fit straight into a 2000 Honda Accord? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan I simply connect my iPhone via Bluetooth through the Pioneer Receiver for calls as well as Spotify and Pandora or will I need a cord such as an USB or AUX to connect to it? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this fit in a 2007 jetta volkswagen? (1 Answer)Answers
The only way to make sure is to have the Geek Squad installer look at your car. The original one I picked out on the sales floor did not fit my 1999 Lincoln, installer would have had to cut a 2" piece out of my dash, not going to happen. So installer and I went out onto the sales floor and we discussed a unit that would fit properly, we agreed on another one and he put in another unit for me. So do not buy such a unit until someone who is familiar with your car and the unit tells you it will fit. I would not recommend other products for your car, only expert can do this. Good Luck and be sure that Best Buy will install the best unit for your vehicle.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions