Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this work with an Allworx office phone? (1 Answer)Answers
Our Supra series headsets are compatible with many different phone brands and models, but we recommend that you confirm if your specific phone model is compatible through our Compatibility Guide in order to determine what kind of adapter/audio processor you'll require. Please don't hesitate to contact us at www.plantronics.com/support if you require assistance.
- QuestionIm looking for a headset with one earpiece for at work that will pick up multiple lines what options do i have. thanks (1 Answer)Answers
All of our Supra and Supra Plus series headsets have wide compatibility with many business telephone system, but an adapter is required depending on the device you intend to use the headset on. We recommend that you contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support in order to confirm compatibility with your phone and provide you an optimal headset recommendation according to your needs.
- QuestionIs this corded and can hook into a computer's USB port or is it meant to go into a phone system or be used as Bluetooth only? Thank you! (1 Answer)Answers
Our HW251N Supra Plus is a corded headset, it doesn't have Bluetooth nor wireless capabilities and an adapter is required depending on the device you'll connect the headset to. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support if you have other questions!
- QuestionWill this work with a Meridian office telephone? (1 Answer)Answers
While most Meridian phones are compatible with our corded and wireless headsets, we recommend that you confirm by searching for your specific phone model on our compatibility guide www.plantronics.com/us/compatibility-guide/ in order to determine if this headset is compatible and what is the required accessory to interface it to your phone. Please don't hesitate to contact us at www.plantronics.com/support if you have any other questions.
- Questionis this cordless? does it pair with an iPhone? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this pair with a samsung flip phone? Bluetooth available updated model (Rugby l l l) (1 Answer)Answers
No, our Supra Plus wireless headset only works with our CS and Savi bases for desk phones and computers. For Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, we recommend considering any of our Bluetooth headsets, which you can find here: http://www.plantronics.com/us/category/bluetooth-headsets/
- QuestionLength & Connection ? (1 Answer)Answers
The Supra Plus ends in a quick disconnect. That is a flat black connector that plugs into our cables or amps. Different phones will use different cables or amps to connect the Supra plus headset. You will need to contact our support team with the make and model phone you are planning to use the Supra Plus with, and they will be able to look up what will work to connect the headset to your phone . You can reach support by phone at 1-800-544-4660 prompt 5 ext 5538. By email - http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/kb/ask.jsp. Or via live chat - http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/kb/chat.jsp.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions