Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the headset plug in 2.5mm? If not, what is the size? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with Polycom VVX 300 phone systems? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs the Plantronics S12 headset compatible with an XBlue X16 Model EKT-Charcoal - 3.5mm HJ phone set? (1 Answer)Answers
Xblue phone systems are not listed on our compatibility guide and we cannot guarantee any of our headsets will work with that specific brand of phone. If your phone supports a standard RJ9 handset/headset port there is a good chance that our S12 and similar headset systems will work, however, you would need to try and see. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support if you have other questions!
- QuestionDoes it work with the Samsung galaxy 7 or 8 phone? (1 Answer)Answers
No, our S12 headset system is intended for deskphone use and does not have cellphone compatible connections. We recommended that you consider any of our Bluetooth headsets if you mainly intend to use them with a cellphone or similar device. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support if you require assistance!
- QuestionIs,this compatible with a uniden max 5.8 GHz land line phone (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Snoopy, most phones that have wireless capabilities are not compatible with office headsets. We cannot guarantee compatibility with wireless Uniden phones, but you can confirm if we have any solutions for your specific phone by choosing it's brand and model through our compatibility guide: www.plantronics.com/us/compatibility-guide/ Please don't hesitate to contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support if you have other questions!
- QuestionDoes this headset have ethenet capabilities to allow both land line and Skype/computer connectivity? (1 Answer)
- Questionis this head set compatible with the cisco land line phone? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this phone have noise canceling and can it be connected to computer (2 Answers)Answers
This headset system does features noise cancellation but is not compatible with computers. If you need a similar headset for PC use we recommend that you consider our Blackwire 310 or 320. Please don't hesitate to contact us at www.plantronics.com/support if you require assistance.
- QuestionWhat desk phone can I use with S12. I would need a compatibility guide. I called Plantronics and they couldn't help me. Looking forward to your email. Thank you for your time. (1 Answer)Answers
Our headset systems are compatible with most single and multi-line deskphones. While we cannot provide a phone recommendation, you can verify if this headset system is compatible with a specific phone by choosing the phone's vendor and model on our compatibility guide: https://www.plantronics.com/us/compatibility-guide/
- QuestionDoes this headset work with Magic Jack Phones (1 Answer)Answers
I'm sorry, this question doesn't specify the model headset you are inquiring about. We have an online compatibility guide you can use to determine if you will be able to use a headset with a phone model. You can use the following url to access our compatibility guide. http://www.plantronics.com/us/compatibility-guide/
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions