Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow is the volume? Loud? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionUnbelievable, there's an accesory for the accesory? How do you charge the Bluetooth? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the differences between this model and the previous Legend? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIt is advertised as having 7 hours talk time but I can only get 6 hours maximum, Is it defective? (11 Answers)Answers
I drive oil trucks 12 hours a day and it never dies and I'm on and off the phone all day long, try only having the bluetooth setting on your phone set to call and not media, unless you need to hear every single sound your phone makes, if that doesn't work it might be
- QuestionDoes the case shown in the string of photos below the ear piece come with it? (10 Answers)Answers
I called their customer service to ask the same question. When I heard "no" I told them their pictures are deceiving. They also should have an answer for "What is in the box". FYI for the 203500-01(Standard) the items in the box are: Headset, Get Started Guide, Safety booklet, Warranty insert, Small, medium, and large ear tips, USB to micro USB charge cable
- QuestionCan anyone tell me if the range is substantially further than the legend? It looks like it is supposed to be almost triple the range of the previous versions. I just want to know if it's true? Thanks. (5 Answers)Answers
Absolutely not. Not in my experience. I drive a quad axle dump truck and I can't even walk from the driver area, to the back and I constantly hear, Phone 1 is disconnected, or phone 1 is connected. Constantly. I'm maybe 20 feet from my phone. A real pain. Works good is you always have your phone right there but in and out of cars, trucks etc, not so much.
- QuestionDoes this headset stream music from a phone ? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI purchased this headset about three weeks ago. At first, I was getting seven hours of talk time when I power on. Now after a full charge, it says six hours talk time. Anyone know how to restore full battery? (10 Answers)Answers
Actually, I had the same problem with mine and I contacted technical service and the answer was the battery is defective! First try to use the battery down to the recharge warning, then recharge it and if it still only charges to 6 hours, request a replacement. I received my replacement yesterday, June 22nd and now this one is charging to 7 hours. We'll see how long it stays that way! BTW, if you look in the knowledge base for this symptom, it says the battery is defective!
- QuestionHow does this feel wearing glasses and/or sunglasses? Does your ear get sore after a while? Having small ears and glasses sometimes is a problem finding a headset that is comfortable. (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I buy extra silicone and foam earpiece covers ? (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions