Questions & Answers
- QuestionPNY 64gb USB 3.0 model P-FD64GTBOP-GE, 93000108G-B-64GTBPUS (11 Answers)
New drive is not recognize in windows 7 computer. Tried three different ports. Red internal LED flashes continually. Smaller 16gb USB 3.0 flash memory modules work where the new 64gb flash drive is not recognized. Tried formatting the flash drive -- no luck. Tried 3 different windows 7 computers. Also tried it on an ASUS F3Sseries laptop, same problem. Probably is a simple problem I cannot solve. Thankyou.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- Questionphoto capacity 24mg camera (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this flash drive capable of saving game data from a PS3? (11 Answers)Answers
It should be, i dont see why it wouldnt. You can use for Xbox as well but it must be formatted (erase all contents) and then it can only be used for xbox, unless you format again and then you can use for PC but only one system at a time.
- QuestionWill this fit in my Galaxy S5 phone? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow do i use (12 Answers)Answers
I'm assuming that you want to copy files from computer to this device. If that's so, then, for a Windows based computer, you need to do the following steps: ✔ insert the flash drive in the computer ✔ Go to the folder where your files are ✔ select the files you want to copy ✔ right click & choose "Send to.....(your drive name) ✔ windows will copy files to your drive If you're looking to download from browser to your flash drive, Then you need to adjust browser's download location.
- Questionwill this work for videos and pictures (11 Answers)
- QuestionHow do I insert the flash drive on my Mac Air? Do I also need to format and if so how? Thank you. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the transfer speeds of this flash drive in mbs? Thanks (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow do i use this flash drive to extract pics off my i phone? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these compatible with the Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions