Questions & Answers
- Answer As long as your slot specifically states DDr3 it should work just don't mix it with a higher memory card like I did... Cheers
QuestionWill this work in a hp pavilion model dv8301nr? I only have the original 512 meg installed and I want to upgrade to at least 4 gb.
- Answer No. Your laptop uses PC2700 DDR SDRAM SODIMMs and is limited to 2G of memory.
QuestionHow about Corsair Memory 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1333MHz SODIMM Laptop? For the HP Pavilion laptop model dv6 2174ca? I ordered it at the Best Buy store because they guaranteed it would work
- Answer Hello, You are referring to a different manufacturer memory. We manufacture PNY memory and are not affiliated with Corsair. PNY Brand Champion
QuestionWill this be compatible with HP Pavilion model: dv6 2174ca. It requires DDR3 SDRAM PC3-10600 1.5v 666.7 MHz 204 pin 1.333 so-Dimm
- Answer Yes, this memory should work with your computer. PNY Brand Champion
- Answer Hello, It might work, but in many cases with iMac computers you must use the exact specification Apple calls for and I would highly suggest it in order to avoid compatibility issues. You should purchase PC3-8500 1066MHz only for this machine to ensure compatibility. PNY Brand Champion
QuestionWill a 4 GB 204 pin DDR3 SDRAM SODIMM memory module work as an Upgrade for a 1 GB 200 pin DDR2 SODIMM in a Dell Latitude D510 laptop?
- Answer This memory will not work with your machine. Your PC only accepts DDR2 memory. PNY Brand Champion
- Answer Hello, You have not provided the complete model number (the rest would start with "VPCE") so it would not be possible to determine what type of memory your particular model uses without this information. Please check with Sony as they should be able to assist you in finding the memory specifications for your computer. PNY Brand Champion
- Answer No, you cannot use DDR3 memory with the L455 as this laptop only accepts DDR2 memory. Please contact Toshiba and they should be able to tell you what type of memory you can purchase. PNY Brand Champion
- Answer Hello, According to Toshiba's specs, yes this is the correct memory for your computer. PNY Brand Champion
- Answer Hello, No, this is not the correct size or speed memory module for your computer. According to Apple's system specs for this model: 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB PNY Brand Champion
QuestionI have a DELL XPS 17 model 701L. Will this memory work with that unit? It needs to be a DDR3-1333 1.5V
- Answer Hello, Yes, this is the correct memory for your computer according to Dell's specifications. PNY Brand Champion
- Answer Hello, The Vostro is a line of Dell computers and without knowing the exact model of the Vostro in question we would not be able to determine what type of memory it takes. Please contact Dell and they should be able to assist in discovering the correct type of memory you need. PNY Brand Champion