Questions & Answers
- QuestionPIC SHOWS 3 6.5" passive radiators BUT DESCRIPTION SAYS 2 (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionConnectity (7 Answers)Answers
Im not sure what you mean by standard audio jack. On the back of the speaker there are two posts (positive/red and negative/black) that you twist up to expose a hole in the middle. You thread a good sized gauge speaker wire through the hole and then twist the posts down to crimp the connection. They are not RCA type plugs. I hope this answers your question.
- QuestionDimensions! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I mix 6 ohm speakers with 8 ohm equipment ? (4 Answers)Answers
Typically when you use a speaker with a lower rating than your equipment supports you lower the life of the equipment. The reason is that your equipment will get hotter the lower you go. That being said, check your equipments spec to see if it supports a 6 ohm load as most will. Even if it doesn't say so going from 8 to 6 isn't that bad unless you already have heat issues. If your equipment has protection circuitry you will notice that it cuts off during heavy use at high volumes if heat is a problem. With light use at lower volumes you may never see a problem. I say go for it, I would....I have been a home and car audio enthusiast since 1974.
- QuestionCan these speakers be connected to a Samsung Smart TV without any additional accessories ? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHi, I need to replace the two rear side speakers in my 7.1 sound system. Will these work for that purpose? (3 Answers)Answers
yes, these can be used as surround/rear speakers. Their proportions mean they are designed to sit on the floor, but, if you have space to do that, they will likely sound as good or better than most "surround" speakers that are smaller and designed for wall or shelf placement....and these smaller speakers are often lacking in bass. With more and more bass being recorded in the surround channels of movies and TV shows, I say you can't go wrong with the largest speaker you can fit into the rear speaker location, provided it is of good quality. These are a steal for the price, and, require very little amp power for clean sound.
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the speaker packaging? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow many speakers do you get for 149.99 (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I connect banana plugs to these speakers? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I replace one or both of the bass radiators with actual powered speakers? If it is possible, what do you recommend? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions