Questions & Answers
- MagniFi Max SR
Your price for this item is $599.99
- Answer They operate with bluetooth wireless with no speaker wires, You do have to plug them into a 120 volt outlet. The power wires are 9 feet long.
QuestionCan I purchase another set of SR1 rear speakers and connect them to this soundbar so I have 4 rears? How about adding an additional subwoofer as well?
- Answer I will answer my own question in case anyone was curious , the answer is NO, you cannot add additional speakers to this system Unfortunately.
- Answer They are about 8" wide and 4" tall
QuestionI have a Sony tv with eARC hdmi. I use a Polk magnifi max that does not indicate it has eARC. Will the enhancements of eARC be available anyway or do we all have to buy new sound equipment to take advantage if the new technology.
- Answer I connected to TV with non eARC hdmi and worked ok.
- Answer Yes, the center of the sound bar that has the border around it is the voice audio. This is an impressive sounding system for the size and price.
QuestionI know this soundbar has passthrough when ot is on but does it standby passthrough for when rec is off to play through TV speakers instead of soundbar
- Answer Yes the soundbar is always on standby when it's plugged in. When you turn your TV on the soundbar will automatically come on and you will be able to adjust the volume with your TV remote control. You don't even need to touch the remote for the soundbar for this operation.
QuestionAll of sudden stopped working. Unplugged everything, plugged it back in and still won’t work. When it’s plugged in there are no lights on or anything. It’s like there is no power getting to the sound bar at all. Any suggestions ?
- Answer After you've plugged everything back in, on the back of the sound bar, remove the black box for one minute then replace. Hopefully that will reset your bar.
QuestionThanks for your help. Bought this, want to connect an old Sony Blu-ray player for music and video. Can anyone offer specific information on what cables to use, and what should be connected to what?
- Answer If the Blu Ray Player has HDMI output it will work fine. One cable, easy peasy. I love mine for a second TV that I have in my man cave.
QuestionI bought a sr1 Polk smart bar plus subwoofer it’s been a couple of years. Dish tv put them in I called dish to get the rear speakers they said they where no longer selling them. I bought a set brand new from Amazon. There is no dongel in sound bar. Help
- Answer There is a flat rubber cover on the top of the sound bar covering a plug hook up for a dongle
- Answer Any generic screw back or a screw in the keyhole slot will do it
QuestionAfter you play a song using Google Assistant, does the input source automatically return to whatever it was using before?
- Answer Sharing experience of using Google Home app on iPhone if device os matter. Upon playing music from Google Home, then playing streaming, it detect the images to be displayed but some how the sound doesn't. As worker around had to switch to second HDMI connection then switch back to HDMI connected to streaming device. This feedback is based on connection configuration: Streaming Device 1 connected to HDMI 1, Outbput HDMI from Sound Bard connected to HDMI of TV, Connected to Google Home via WiFi.
QuestionOnce the voice settings are chosen, say for a movie, will that setting continue as the default setting for all movies? Or must I constantly adjust the sound?
- Answer I think it will stay where you leave it. But as all movies do not project the same speech/voice volume you may have to adjust it for each movie regardless from like an action movie to a love story the voice will be different for each movie type.