Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with the Elite Controllers? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does it take to charge the battery's (10 Answers)Answers
It depends how discharged they are. The longer the controller was used, the longer the charging process. This isn't a super fast charger, but the battery life lasts quite a while, so I usually put it back on the charger overnight when I'm done playing, and it's ready when I am again. The base will change from glowing red, to glowing green when it's ready.
- QuestionDoes this unit have a trickle affect and shut off automatically when the controllers are fully charged as not to ruin the batteries? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with the Xbox One S Controller? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhy does the charging dock flash red, even when my controller is not on it, I need answers. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan anyone tell me how many "mah" these batteries are? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHi I want to know how long does one charge last you? And if you have used multiple Xbox one charging dock witch one you think last longer and it has good build quality? (5 Answers)Answers
I had the Insignia but they stopped making that version. This one seems not to last as long as the insignia batteries however it is not by much. This charging station is easy to use and is of pretty good quality. I would buy it again if something happened to this one.
- QuestionSpare battery packs (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionmy controller is flashing green but when I take it out, it wont turn on. Then when I place it back on the charger station, it turns back to red. Can anyone help me? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy is mine not turning green like it's supposed to? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions