Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $2,159.99
The regular price is $2,399.99
QuestionI looked up the model number on razer's website and it ended up 100 bucks lower than the current price on best buy proof: http://prntscr.com/qmwitx Is this correct?
- Answer Razer is having a sale right now. I think it is up to 30% off on certain products. You would have to verify that with Razer directly, as I do not remember all the details.
- Answer Depends of settings and if your steaming video. To answer your question light surfing at medium setting yes no problem. Remember this is a gaming laptop with power hungry hardware.
QuestionWondering I would still get 1 year warranty from the manufacturer(razer) as I purchase an open-box product
- Answer Yes you do get the manufacturers warranty
- Answer Yes it is, black one is the regular version
- Answer This is the 2019 advanced model so it SHOULD have the 80wh battery, it even says on the Razer website. However, the Razer Customer Support person said otherwise and I'm doubting myself if I'm right on the battery being 80wh. I'm not even sure if that person is ACTUALLY "Razer Customer Support." Someone please confirm with me that this model has the 80wh battery.
- Answer it has 1 m.2 slot, and yes it has the vaper chamber cooling solution.