Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $155.99
The previous price was $199.99
- Answer No, there is no passthrough USB port or audio jack.
QuestionIs it worth the money?
- Answer Worth it depends on personal preference. Are the switches so much diffrent than cherry's? Nope. They feel like blues and sound like blues. It's a stunning keyboard that looks and feels great. The design is very subdued and has some neat features. Build quality is a step above corsair and a touch above the logitech offerings. Best advice is to compare keyboards two keyboards and figure out if what razer has to offer is worth the extra cash!
QuestionCan't get a straight answer before I spend $200! Purple keys or red key technology...this is a main feature of this keyboard that needs to be listed in product description.
- Answer The one I picked up was the clicky one~
QuestionI see this is a mechanical keyboard. Can you please tell me if they are moisture/liquid proof? the answer will be appreciated. Thank you.
- Answer Everything underneath the keycaps is exposed. If you accidentally spill water you MIGHT be ok. If it's soda, juice, etc. Forget about it because you're going to have to buy a new one.
- Answer Yes, this keyboard comes with the wrist rest.
Questionif i am for mexico, and select for pick at store, my mexican id works? beside obviusly to the order number and credit card.
- Answer As long as it is your picture and matches the name on the card and order you should be fine and if it doesn’t they’ll cancel the order and you can just pay for it there
QuestionOther from the satisfying but obnoxious clickiness of the keys are there other fatal flaws I should know before spending $200
- Answer Yes - there are actually some detractors for this keyboard. First, you cannot overstate how obnoxious the key clicks can be. You said "other than...", I understand - but they are LOUD for anyone around you. If this is an issue, look at the orange keys. Second, the keyboard is fantastic so far. Best typing experience I've ever had to be honest. I love it compared to Corsair K95 Platinum XT with the brown switches. Let's give credit where it's due... this keyboard is ALLLMOST perfect for my needs. Third, the subtle issues... - The need for an online Razer account to use the software is just plain stupid and intrusive. - The media keys and the push button on the media wheel don't show the backlight (they are solid keycaps with no transparency). For a $200 MSRP keyboard, this is just cheap. - The num row symbols don't have any transparency. The numbers do, but the shift symbols are just printed on the key cap. While not a *huge* issue, it would be nice to see the symbols at night. - No passthrough USB. Again, not a huge deal, but for the price, it should be there. - The cable is SO thick. Typical of this type of keyboard...but it's darn thick and can be a pain to route and keep flat on the desk surface. And the keyboard could seriously use some routing channels on the underside. That's it from my experience. The keys feel amazing. The hand placement and ergonomics feel nice. The wrist rest is phenomenal (like a little pillow for my wrists...best part of this thing so far besides the clicking...). The RGB is beautiful on this keyboard. And the thing is just blacked out if you turn off the lighting. Which is great! I hope you enjoy!
QuestionCan this keyboard be connected to the Windows Surface Pro 7. The way i see it take off surface keyboard and stand the tablet up by itself and plug in the razor keyboard but is the cord to this gaming keyboard go straight to power outlet or to tablet.
- Answer Yes, it can connect. You can use its USB connectors to plug both USB ports either directly to your PC or a powered USB hub.
QuestionWhat is the difference between the 2 Razer-Huntsman Elite Gaming Keyboards? Normally both are the same price? How do I choose the correct 1 for my son for his Birthday it's a surprise? I don'?t understand the verbiage
- Answer 1 has Razer purple switches which are clicky and loud Where are the red are soft and make no sound. I prefer the tactile feedback.
- Answer Razer's Limited Warranty is applicable for any damages as long as it does not include the following conditions: > problems with and/or damage to the Product caused by using accessories, parts, or components not made by Razer; > damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not officially acting as an employee, representative or sub-contractor of Razer; > claims arising from any unacceptable use or care of the Product, including (without limitation) misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use or any operation of the Product outside Razer's recommended parameters; > claims arising from external causes, including (without limitation), accidents, acts of God, liquid contact, fire or earthquake; > cosmetic damage, minor cosmetic abnormalities (including minor pixel abnormalities) and normal wear and tear, including (without limitation), scratches, dents and chips.
- Answer The huntsman and huntsman elite keyboard do not have standard bottom row keycap layouts. so you could use ducky keycaps with it but the CTRL, ALT, and space bar caps won't fit correctly.
QuestionWhy is there a sale on the item saying it was 200$ with a sale of 20$ to be 180$? If the average person did a price evaluation it is 180$ every where else as well. that is not marketing at its finest that is tricking the costumer into thinking they are.
- Answer What they don’t know won’t hurt them and if they feel good for it thats a win!