Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes this plug in the wall and into the back of the tv like a cable wire? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionRange. does anyone know how far from towers it can be. (10 Answers)
- Questionnot receiving major free channels such as ABC,NBC,CBS (11 Answers)Answers
You may need to set your TV on "scan" after attaching the new antenna. If not, the TV may have recorded few (or no) channels when it previously scanned with a less-capable antenna (or with none at all) In which case it's not that the new anteanna doesn't receive, it's that your TV is not yet including ABC, NBC, CBS etc Good luck!
- QuestionAre those antennas good for analog tv? (9 Answers)Answers
There are no more analog channels They were ceased when NTSC transitioned to ATSC quite a few years ago. Only digital channels are sent out. If you are receiving analog channels and in a remote area then you can get a convertor box and receive the digital stations
- QuestionWhat is the antennas rated range? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTV compatibillty (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it work in a basement. (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat about VHF? (9 Answers)Answers
I can get CBS, ABC, NBC channels 27, 33 and some other digital channels may need to put close to window for a better signal and up high. I took mine and held and moved around to see where the signal was better and that is where I put it.
- Questiondo you need hdmi cables to hook to hd tv to make it work? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you get a TV guide to know what is on? (11 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions