Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this returnable if it doesn't work? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCAN I cover with my case? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatable with Iphone 5c? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have poor signal in my home. Will this boost my signal so I can use my phone in my home (6 Answers)Answers
Let me give you my situation at my office with my iphone 6. Earlier before using this antenna, When i start my call , it will drop in 10 or 15 minutes as the signal strength is week inside my office Where as i can continuously talk for long period outside my office building without a drop or fade. Now after using the antenna , i found that the call doesnt drop or fade even inside my office. Now i dont have to rejoin the same conference call again and again. This is a great improvement with this antenna.
- QuestionDoes this improve voice signal as well as LTE? (7 Answers)Answers
have had this for 2 weeks and have seen no improvement in voice or LTE strength. Calls still get dropped in same areas as before and no increase in number of bars. If I was getting 4G signal before I still am and areas where 4g is available but I was getting 3G I still get the 3G this product does not work
- QuestionMy problem with the iPhone SE in my house is that I get a no service where the signal strength should be. My wife has the same phone that does not happen to hers she is always Maintain at least a signal strength of two dots, will this antenna help my pho (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this enhance ANY service or only specific carriers? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes anybody know of a phone case that will fit best while using the ReachAntenna for an iPhone 5 SE? Thanks. (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill this antenna work with a zte sonata 3 (1 Answer)Answers
No, it will not work with that phone. Every version of Reach Antenna is custom-engineered to fit a specific phone model and work specifically with the unique antenna structure of that phone. At this time we do not have plans to build a model for your phone. If you would like us to notify you if one becomes available please call our support team and they will be happy to keep you updated. You can give us a call at 1-855-862-4090.
- QuestionI bought this for my SE iphone but my iphone does not fit in the plastic case that is used to attach the antenna. Can I attach it wthout using the plastic case? (2 Answers)Answers
I had the same problem with my iPhone SE. It wouldn't fit, but if you just force it hard enough, it will go in. Don't worry, it won't damage the power button at all, and when I forced it in, it didn't even turn on the phone. Just make sure the sticky part is well placed in the plastic case thing or it can get a bit crooked and a bit off place. Mine was just about a millimeter off, but it still worked great for me.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions