Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $129.99
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the ROCCAT Vulcan TKL. The Vulcan TKL is a standard HID device and has been designed for PCs that are using Windows 7,8 or 10 as an operating system. It may work on Xbox One but it not officially supported.
- Answer Yes, you can either hold the FN key + the arrow keys to change the color, or hold FN + CTRL key to turn LEDS off/on.
- Answer While this keyboard was specifically designed for use on a PC with ROCCAT's SWARM software installed, we have heard of the keyboard working on consoles. As they were not designed for console use, we can make no guarantees in that regard.
QuestionIs there a version of this keyboard that has the numpad? And maybe with more media controls at the top?
- Answer The is the TKL so comes without the number pad but there is the regular version that retails $20 more that comes with the number pad. No extra media features/controls though.
- Answer It’s comfortably space. It’s looks more spaced due to the missing walls around the keys. Great board. RGB is good too
Questionis this made in the USA? If not what is country of origin? I am looking for a keyboard made in the USA.
- Answer This product is designed is Germany & assembled in China.
- Answer Hard to answer. I would go to the store and see what feels good for you. It's what you like not what people say.