Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy switch works fine but with my LG TV whenever I turn the TV off the switch turns off as well. Can this be disabled? (4 Answers)Answers
Your TV has probably CEC enabled. This feature allows devices with CEC to communicate with each other, so when the TV turns off, it tells the switch to turn off as well. In order to stop this, you will need to disable the CEC controls. You will probably have to go under the settings and browse there to see if you can find CEC options.
- Questionhow do I connect it with my sony Bravia TV with Sony Blu-Ray Player? (2 Answers)
How do I connect my sony Bravia TV with Sony Blu-Ray Player & switch between both. I have the Rockfish 4 way splitter box and after making all the connection either the TV works, or the Blu-Ray works. But either only works if I switch the HDMI cables around to do so. My TV only has one HDMI port. How can I get this to work. TV with Blu-RAY and the Rockfish 4-port selector? I have tried every combiation of HDMI Cables. Currently: HDMI from the box goes to the TV and the set top box and the Blu-Ray and theTV are in the other 3 ports. This is what is not working.Answers
- QuestionI am not sure how to setup this device to my tv, cable box,dvd, and Wii box. l have an LG tv that had 2 HDMI import. please help, not understanding di (5 Answers)Answers
I would recommend you attach HDMI cable to the switches output and connect that to the HDMI 1 input on the LG TV. Then connect the Cable box, dvd and Wii to the switches HDMI input 1, 2 & 3 inputs with their own HDMI cables. Set the TV to HDMI 1 input and change the switch to either 1, 2 or 3 depending on if you want to watch cable, dvd or play the Wii. I hope that helps.
- QuestionIs the remote IR or RF? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a specific hdmi cable to purchase or recomended one to use with my rocketfish 4 port splitter? There are so many and vary greately in price. (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionroku-3 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHooking up Cable, TV, DVD, Apple TV and surround sound system utilizing the the 4-port switcher (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDual Monitor Help (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I pair my Rocketfish 4 port switcher remote with my TV remote. (2 Answers)Answers
I'm not sure, but I seriously suggest grabbing a logitech harmony remote. I have a 650 and 700 series and cannot live without them. They run about $80 for the GOOD ones. You can do almost anything with them, including the rocketfish hdmi selectors. Check other places online before you go, they price match.
- QuestionConnecting the switch (2 Answers)Answers
Not a professional. That will not work. You need to hook up you Receiver directly to your TV. Then you need to connect the switcher to your TV. Then the Satelitte Receiver to your Switcher, along with all of your other devices
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions