Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $39.99
QuestionIt states it has 2 USB ports with a total of 2.1A output. Does each port on its own output 2.1A or is a combined total?
- Answer The manual says it is the combined total.
QuestionAre the USB outlets constantly powered? Are they drawing current even when nothing is plugged into them?
- Answer I believe it only draws current when it is required.
QuestionThe “Grounded” part is lit up blue during normal operation but the “protected” is not. It is dimmed out. Is this normal?
- Answer No, protected should be lit up in blue also.
QuestionWhat does it mean when it says you can reset the circuit on the surge protector? How do you reset it? Is it still good after a lightning strike?
- Answer Had a lightning strike the other night and TV stayed on without interruption!
QuestionWhat is the AC adapter outlet and how is it different from the AC outlets? When would the AC adapter spaced outlet be used?
- Answer For any electronic device ---- AC outlets do not provide surge protection Are using for laptop, printer and 24in TV
- Answer Yes it can
- Answer No... it’s for a 110 outlet only.
- Answer That question would be best answered by the manufacturer and I would only believe them.
- Answer No anyone should have it turned on
- Answer 3 nano seconds.
Questionwere is the reset on these surge protector. rocketfish-7 outlet/2-sub surge protector strip black
- Answer NO reset that I know of
QuestionOur new Samsung only has 2 prong plug and will this Surge protector be as effective protecting a surge with only 2 prong as opposed to the traditional 3 prong and that would give one an extra ground and path to shunt the surge hopefully safely away?
- Answer It will be fine. Surge protector takes the surge before it reach whatever you have it connected to. 2 or 3 prong does not matter.