Questions & Answers
QuestionIs this compatable with Dell Inspiron 1545's?Need a charger for my Dell Inspiron 1545 - is this compatable?
- Answer Yes it is compatible and you should use the MT23 tip.
- Answer it says dc output 15-20v/5a---90w max dont buy it, will stop working after 3-6 months
- Answer Tip #MT28 should be compatible with your laptop.
QuestionWhat tip do I need for my Toshiba Satellite laptop?I have this charger for my daughters Toshiba Satellite laptop and she has lost the tip that fit here laptop. From the package of tips that came with it, it looks as though the tip #49 is missing from the package so I would assume that was the one she was using. I have purchased two different replacement tips that were sold as Rocketfish tip #49 on Ebay. The first time I ordered it, it was just described as #49 from that seller, The second time it was listed as Rocketfish #49 for Toshiba so I was hoping that the first seller was wrong or something. The second tip came in and was the same as the first and didn't work. I would like to know what tip I need to get that will fit the Toshiba Satellite laptop. I don't want to have to buy a whole new charger for my 12 yr old's laptop but I can't seem to get the right replacement tip. Thanks for your help.
- Answer i have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and im using the #41
QuestionHow do you stop the Rocketfish 90W AC Power adapter from causing my PC to beep?My computer beeps at times when the adapter is attached. It does this particularly when the battery has been charged to 100% and sometimes even when it is solely supplying the computer power. How can I stop it from doing this?
- Answer It is a signal Voltage unit. Each Tip is merely designed to allow you to use this charger with a variety of different laptop styles.
- Answer Probably not, the satelite is a laptop and this is a desktop Powersupply cable.