Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo you recommend anyone to install wall mount (6 Answers)Answers
We asked Best Buy to send out one of their guys to mount it. The guy who came had mounted so many before ours that he knew exactly how to do the job and was very good at asking us where on the wall we wanted it, how high, etc. He also knew how high most people mount our size TV when viewing from regular size chairs or sofas. Very professional and definitely worth the cost.
- QuestionRocketfish 32-70" tv mount centering? (4 Answers)
Will TV move side to side after its hanging? I want it centered on my wall, but due to location of studs my mount cannot be centered, can i hang my TV then slide it to have the actual tv centered on wall despite having the mount off center?? help please! :)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the tilt degree range? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan This Be Mounted On A Plaster Wall? (4 Answers)
My home was built in the 1940's, thus all of the walls in my home are plaster, including the ceiling. Thus there are no "Studs" as found in walls made with sheet rock. Has anyone ever mounted a stand to a plaster wall with a LG 42LB6300 HDTV (42') with an approximate weight of 26 lbs? Is there additional hardware I would need to purchase such as "anchors" and if yes...what kind do you recommend?Answers
Plaster walls also have studs. The studs will be more difficult to find. On top of the studs you will have lath, which are horizontally mounted boards with some space between them. You might be able to use anchors but I recommend finding the studs. Here is how I find studs: first I knock on the wall and note the tone. The pitch is higher for where the stud is located and you have less of an echo. My method is better than any kind of stud finder. Once you think you have located a stud, use a small 1/16 inch to 1/8 drill and drill into the wall about every half inch until you hit a stud. Plaster and drywall repairs very easily. use anchors and you will only need one large lag bolt going into a stud, it should hold very well.
- QuestionDoes this mount work for Samsung 65" TV (UN65F8000)? (3 Answers)Answers
This what we used the mount for and worked fine. As the mounts were not adjustable and the studs were not set up to be centered on both the wall/tv, we added cross beams to the studs and mounted to the cross beams. Worked great and I know it's not going to come down.
- Questioni was wondering if this will hold a samsung tv? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHello - will this fit the Samsung TV, Model UN70KU6300. It is 70 inches, not sure if it's too big. Thanks! (5 Answers)
- QuestionDo i need spacers for my samsung un60f7100 TV? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the bracket be mounted in an offset position (not centered over wall studs) and still be strong enough? My TV would then be centered on the wall. (2 Answers)Answers
I had this same situation. I mounted the bracket into the 16 inch center studs and then slid the portion attached to the TV to center it. No problems, very sturdy, my TV weighs 50 lbs. I had also asked the Geek Squad about this and they assured me it would be fine.
- QuestionCompatible with Samsung UN65H6350 ?? (7 Answers)
Salesman at BestBuy said it would fit. However, BestBuy.com doesn't offer it as a recommended accessory. I feel like an idiot asking this question, as it is under 70" and under 130lbs. But need to make sure. Thanks all. weights 56.2lbs 65 inch tv.Answers
I used it to hang the same TV, just a bit smaller. I hung the 60" with it and it works fine. It was easy to install with two people also. Only suggestion is to make sure all your cables are connected to the TV first, before you hang it, because even though it tilts, it's barely enough to reach a hand behind the TV to make any connection changes.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions