Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan it be silenced (no beeps)? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI'm confused! Is the Samsung MG11H2020ct a convection microwave? Some sites say yes other don't say (8 Answers)Answers
No, it is not a convection oven. A convection oven circulates air to aid in cooking/baking more evenly. This is simply a Microwave with a Grilling Element (similar to the elements in a regular electric oven). You can use a combination of Microwave and Grilling using the "Combi" button.
- QuestionDoes the interior light come on when you open the door? (10 Answers)
- QuestionIs the light on when operating so you can see inside? (8 Answers)
- QuestionIs this microwave noisy? (10 Answers)
- QuestionLength of cord (3 Answers)Answers
Thanks for the question. Samsung doesn't recommend changing the power cord on the MC11H2020CT, and doing so may void the warranty. Following is the information provided in the User Manual: "We do not recommend using an extension cord with this appliance. If the power-supply cord is too short, have a qualified electrician or serviceman install an outlet near the appliance. However, if it is necessary to use an extension cord, read and follow the Use of Extension Cords section" found on page 5 of the User Manual. - Ms. Samsung
- QuestionDoes the turntable dish rotate in a "jerky" manner? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the kitchen timer work when the microwave is working (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSafety of grilling element (3 Answers)
I am wondering if the grilling element could be a burn hazard. We don't have any experience with a heating element in the microwave, and have concerns about our children using the microwave if this is a possibility. Is it just like an conventional oven's heating element?Answers
Yes, it looks exactly like the kind you'd find in an electric oven, only smaller and on the top like a broiler. If the microwave were on a low countertop and you reached in from a high angle, you could potentially touch it while trying to pull food out. It's worth noting, though, that you have to select one of the cooking modes that uses the grill element for it to be hazardous. Regular microwave cooking in the "default" mode does not activate the heating element. It is, of course, only a button press away, though. I definitely wouldn't recommend using this microwave without supervision.
- QuestionIs the interior light replaceable by the consumer? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions