Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this be installed in a ductless system? We have no outside vent installed in our kitchen. (10 Answers)Answers
That is how we mounted it. You have to unscrew the blower fan and rotate it so that it blows toward the duct that carries the exhaust toward the top front vents of the microwave which will vent back into the kitchen. Not hard at all, just read and follow the install instructions.
- QuestionDoes this unit come with the mounting hardware, e.g., the bracket, bolts, etc.? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the minimum distance from the top of the stove to the bottom of microwave should this be installed? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the door open flush with the side? My fridge comes out so the door needs to open flush or it will not open (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this microwave have a light that illuminates the range top? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionis it hard wired or plug in (10 Answers)
- QuestionOutside dimensions (1 Answer)
- Questionwhat are the dimensions of me16h702ses (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow high is the bracket that goes on the wall? I just have done a backsplash under the older microwave and I need to replace it. But I don't want to touch the backsplash.The older bracket is 16.5in high, so I need a microwave that can fit that measurement (1 Answer)Answers
Just installed our new Samsung 2.1 Cu. ft. microwave and the mounting bracket was exactly 16.5 inches.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionHow long is the cord on this microwave? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions