Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat's the difference between this model (XE500C13-K03US) and XE500C13-K02US which is $20 less? (4 Answers)Answers
I live chatted with Samsung last night about this. I can only gather that the K03 is related to the store. I feel like it is related to the configuration as well because I do not see the 4Gig/32Gig set up OR this model anywhere else online. I just this morning bought the K03 so we'll see how it goes over the weekend.
- QuestionIs this laptop compatible or does it come with Microsoft word & other software that will allow you to create powerpoints and more ? (3 Answers)Answers
It is a Chrome Book and comes with Google Docs. So yes you can do most of what you could do with Office but the apps are called different names The apps are interchangeable with Office for the most part. There is a small learning curve and the apps are not as polished but it is all cloud based and can be saved live to your Google Drive that you can access from any Google device like your smart phone etc. Its a great notebook for work type stuff but not something you would want to get for extensive media type functions.
- QuestionWould this computer be good to do school work (2 Answers)Answers
What level of school are you looking to use it for? ( ie- Many primary and secondary schools utilize Chromebooks in the classroom along with Google app product offerings.) Post secondary schools historically use more traditional workstations and laptops (PC and Macs) due to needing more resources (RAM, processor and storage) for running higher level applications. If all you need to use it for is surfing the web and writing up documents it will probably be sufficient; but if you need to run more intensive applications, you will probably be better off to invest in a device with as expandable memory (or the maximum memory it's sold with), the largest processor offered, along with the largest storage you can afford (although you can always expand on storage options later using external or cloud storage options if needed.)
- QuestionDoes this Chromebook have a sd reader? It didn't say nothing i saw. And I can use Microsoft 365 on this Chromebook? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo chromeboos have wifi cdbility? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat kind of charger does it come with? (3 Answers)Answers
Its a DC adapter, but a strange size. It's like a small, thin, hollow cylinder that plugs into the left side of the Chromebook. As a side note, I've personally used one of these before and loved it. It's light, fast and works like a charm. Unfortunately it was in my bag when it was stolen. I also use Chromebooks, especially these Samsung books, in my ESL school. They're absolutely brilliant for work as well! If you're on the fence about them, don't be.
- QuestionCan it run Overwatch on low settings for 30 fps? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI recently asked my local Best Buy staff about this Chromebook and when it will support the Play Store. He could only say it was "planned" Is it possible to get a more specific date? Thank you. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould this be ideal to use for online classes? Looking for something cheap and that I will be able to use for college (2 Answers)
- QuestionWould I be able to play the sims 4 on this (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions