Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this microwave be installed with an external vent? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy would I care for Sensor Cooking? (2 Answers)Answers
Because the sensor cooking, gets it exactly right, I find that I love that feature, no guesswork. The microwave truly does sense what you are cooking, and knows how long to cook the food at the right time. The dinner plate option is one I use quite often, I want my food HOT, and this feature gives me exactly that hot food. Another one is the veggies Sensor, which the microwave gets right all the time, I love using the veggie's feature. Popcorn you ask, this microwave gave me fluffy maybe 5 kernel's in the whole bag of popcorn which I find remarkable. My previous microwave gave me tons of kernel's which I hated. You will love the Sensor Cooking, why not give it a try.
- Questioncooktop light (11 Answers)
Feeling pretty stupid right now, can't figure out how to turn on the cooktop light. There is no obvious "light" button/icon and user Manuel only notes that there is a cooktop light with high/low/off options but not where that button might be located.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionWhere can i get the installation kit for the samsung microwave model # ME 21H706MQS (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the purpose of the metal rack? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I keep the metal shelf in the microwave at all time? (9 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you use this microwave as a countertop microwave? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this microwave hard wired or does it have a cord (10 Answers)
- QuestionRear Wall Instalation Template (5 Answers)
My product did not include a rear wall template in the installation literature. Is it really needed? Can I just install the mounting bracket so many inches down from the bottom of the cupboard? I contacted Samsung. they wanted me to mail a copy of my receipt and all kinds of stuff and wait 14 days. really, for a $ .02 sheet of paper?Answers
yes, you can mount it but it should align with the bottom of your cabinets..it needs to be so many inches above the stove for safety reasons...make sure you use the mounting bracket/hardware and also screw it into the bottom of your cabinet for stability. you can get a free manual on line and probably a template as well.
- Questionis this microwave smudge free? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions