Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the stainless steel finger print resistant? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes it is. I purchased it this weekend and when in the store, I saw some reviews where folks mentioned the fridge being a finger-print magnet. I imagine they were referring to the regular stainless steel one because I ran my fingers all over the front of the display unit and I couldn't get a single smudge to show.
- Questionwhere would I be able to see the dimensions for this refrigerator? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs the 1" clearance on top necessary? Can I go with 0.5"? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan the doors hinges be switched from the right to the left. It is opening the wrong way for my needs. (3 Answers)Answers
Yes the doors can be reversed if you look at the opposite side of where your doors are now and there’s a plastic tabs that can be removed and that’s where you screw in the new hinge . I didn’t have to do it but looks relatively easy . I’m sure there’s a video/YouTube video on how to do it need be., good luck.
- Questionhow many amps does it state it draws on the label inside the fridge? 1. for the model with ice maker RT21M6215xx? 2. for the model without icemaker RT21M6213xx? (xx = last 2 letters which indicate the color of the model which is irrelevant now) (1 Answer)
- QuestionBeing that the depth without door is stated to be 28.5 inches: Can the door to the frig be removed to make entry into the kitchen through a door that measures 29.5" ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI've e only had this fridge for a couple of months and it is SO noisy why with the latest technology is this the case. Yesterday I thought a helicopter was flying over our house turns out it is our new refrigerator!! I don't have the ice maker hooked. (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you buy the ice tray holder seperate and if so where from ? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan the ice maker be totally removed and electronics disabled if no water source is available at present location? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator have or need a water filter for the Ice maker? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions