Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have been reading reviews on Samsung Fr. Door Refrigerators & 2 customers have complained about water leakage. Has Samsung addressed the problem? (6 Answers)Answers
Don't know if Samsung addressed it. But we just bought one & it leaked from the water dispenser. Samsung says this is normal due to air in line & you have to run at least a gallon of water through it. If that doesn't work (which it didn't on mine), check the water filter. Mine was not completely tight which wasn't leaking water but was letting air into the lines. When I tightened it & ran another gallon through it solved the dripping.
- QuestionDoes this refrigerator hold gallon containers on the door shelving? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan the refrigerator be tight in the cabinet with about 1/8" space on the sides and top? Is the main air circulation from the bottom? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I shut down the ice maker for defrosting ice maker frozen (2 Answers)Answers
I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your ice maker. You can turn the ice maker off by pressing the Ice Off button, but this will only prevent it from filling with water; it doesn't turn the cooling off. If you're unable to remove the ice storage bin and the frozen ice that's causing the issue, then service may be necessary to prevent damage to the ice maker or the housing. Please call 888-BEST BUY or 800-SAMSUNG to speak with an agent who will be happy to assist you. Thank you, Ms. Samsung
- QuestionWhat is normal warranty service timeframe? I purchased this refrigerator in November and the compressor failed in under 6 months and I've been without a refrigerator or freezer for 2 weeks and counting. This is horrible service. (1 Answer)Answers
Apparently service timeframe is way more than 2 weeks because I'm in the same boat brother. It boggles the mind that these people can't figure out how to replace a compressor on a refrigerator since I'm pretty sure a compressor is the number one failure part on a refrigerator. Samsung and Best Buy should provide us with vouchers to eat out every meal on for the weeks we are without cold storage.
- QuestionWheels? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a 30.25" opening to the kitchen with no door can this refrigerator be brought into the kitchen through this opening? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionmy space has a wall to the left of appliance. will I be able to open bins inside due to door can only open straight (1 Answer)Answers
When opened straight, the door needs about a half inch extra (maybe a little more) on the left. However, when opened at this angle, the two drawers in the freezer still pulled out all the way. They extend exactly to the rubber seal of the door. Looks like they were designed to do that as it's a perfect fit.
- QuestionWhat size ice cubes does this unit put out? A lot of the newer models are creating a more custom smaller ice cube that my family enjoys. Is the ice normal cube size in this model? (2 Answers)
- QuestionGallon Jugs (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions