Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat about converter box and/or antenna (don't have cable) (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of unit; want to wall mount and concerned about depth or thickness. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work with a wireless network and is the interface user friendly? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this tv screen mirror from my galaxy s 5? (6 Answers)Answers
Yes I have done it before with a galaxy phone it is called screen share if both TV and phone are on the same wifi and you start watching something on the phone it will pop up on phone and TV and ask if you want to share the video to the TV.
- QuestionDoes this tv have a headphone jack? (10 Answers)Answers
It does not have a headphone jack. That jack on the back that some think is a headphone jack is merely an analog audio output. It's designed to feed an amplifier. The audio-output is a fixed level, and therefore not affected by the TV's volume control. You will need a headphone amplifier for it to drive headphones at any usable level. You can hear audio through headphones if you plug them into the audio output jack, but only a a low volume and with no ability to control volume. This was a foolish change by Samsung to eliminate the headphone jack. Many people buy a small TV to view programming personally, such as in a dorm-room, dental office, infusion center, or retirement home. They need a headphone jack to view it privately. It's too bad Samsung doesn't realize that.
- Questioncan a VCR/VHS hook up to it (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan this be used as a regular tv? (6 Answers)
can I simply plug in the cable cord, attach cord to a DVD player w/o using and setting up all the other computer-like features? If so, does it still do a lot of updating, etc.? While this TV updates, does this delay being able to watch regular TV? (I'm not a techno-savvy person.) Thanks. I had this TV delivered, haven't even taken it out of the box, but read the entire manual and decided it seemed way too complicated.Answers
- QuestionUSB (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv have a sleep timer? (6 Answers)
- QuestionCan you hook up a wireless keyboard ? (6 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions