Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,979.99
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. The doors are removable by the installer for tight access into your home. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer a couple of minutes
QuestionCan you turn off the ice maker for extra freezer space and still have use of the water pitcher?
- Answer Yes! I have done already that ( turn off the ice maker and still have the water pitcher fill up ). You can also call the manufacturer support or go on youtube.
QuestionIs it normal for the pitcher to leak when pouring water? I checked the pitcher, it seems there's a deformity on it. Samsung, what's your advice? we just purchased this fridge about 2 weeks ago. I find it annoying when pouring water in the glass.
- Answer I had this same problem and contacted Samsung for a replacement pitcher (am still in warranty), otherwise purchasing the replacement is $90. Apparently this is a common issue, so common Samsung has a troubleshooting page. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001852/#leaks-from-the-autofill-water-pitcher Samsung community reports this pretty commonly: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Kitchen-and-Family-Hub/Auto-Fill-Water-Pitcher-Leaks/td-p/1382114
QuestionDoes the pitcher need a filter? And do the filters that are needed,come with the refrigerator?
- Answer Great question! The refrigerator comes with a single water filter that supplies the pitcher, dispenser, and ice maker. Typically our water filters last around 6 months depending on usage and water supply. When it's time for a new one, the water filter model HAF-QIN is compatible with this refrigerator. ^Jecca
QuestionI was wondering whether I would have to purchase the waterline kit alongside the refrigerator. Is it necessary in order for the refrigerator to make ice? What if I have my own ice trays do I still need to buy the kit?
- Answer Thanks for asking Refrigerator123! This model has an internal automatic ice maker that does require a water line connection to function. However, if you do not wish to use the automatic ice maker, a water line does not need to be connected. Just be sure to turn the ice maker off from the control panel to prevent any damage to the ice maker. ^Jecca
- Answer It sure does, Chang! I checked our specifications (https://bit.ly/2Z3BaUV) and this model has an internal water dispenser as well as an AutoFill Pitcher. ^Jecca
QuestionThe handle on the freezer door has come loos from the door. How does this get fixed? Appliance is 3 months old.
- Answer The handle is held in place by a tiny Allen screw. Tighten it with an Allen wrench. Vivian
QuestionHow cold does the refrigerator get? My hubby likes super cold milk. We just bought another and it does not get cold enough. Doesn't go below 36 even tho it says 34. He likes it next to freezing.
- Answer I'm happy to help with this, lkf! The refrigerator section for this model has a temperature range from 34 °F (1 °C) to 44 °F (7 °C). ^Jecca
QuestionNormally, how long does the water filter needs to be changed? I thought it needs to be replaced every 6 months but ours lit up on the 2nd month+ only. We got the fridge on mid Oct and it lit up end of the year. We only use the pitcher inside for drinking.
- Answer Thanks so much for asking, M1CH43L! The water filter indicator light runs on a timer, and should light up every 6 months. Depending on usage, the filter may need to be replaced sooner or even later than that. For more information on replacing the filter, and resetting the indicator light, I recommend using this link: https://bit.ly/37bZRUy. ^Jecca
QuestionPlease explain what I have to do, the left door makes noise when I open it.Is only one week since I’m using the fridge.
- Answer Hi Klo! This link (https://bit.ly/3om5Xry) has information about what to do if the doors are making noise when opened. ^Jecca
QuestionHow do I prevent my freezer from accumulating a lot frost? I can’t figure out the cause of it. My ice maker is turned off. The door is closing properly.
- Answer I was getting a LOT of frost. My freezer is too full. I moved things around and removed a few things then I noticed the upper drawer “clicks” into the bottom drawer and I don’t have frost anymore. Move things around and be sure it isn’t stuffed. Good luck!
- Answer Check on the Samsung website