Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the outside dimensions of the TV itself? I need to know if it will fit in my cabinet. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the feet be positioned differently? (6 Answers)
In the picture, there are two small feet for the base. Can you put them towards the middle instead of near the sides like in the picture? Otherwise, it might not fit on top of my bookcase that is only like 14 inches wide.Answers
- QuestionI have 2 wall mounts and none of the screws fit the back of tv,anyone else have this issue? (6 Answers)Answers
You need to get M8 screws. I had the same problem and called Samsung. They told me to get M4 but they were wrong as I bought them and they were too small. I found in the TV manual it requires M8 screws. These are metric so be sure to get that kind. When you install them they may not fit through your mount holes. My son had to drill mine a little larger. Also you need to use the black round spacers that came with the TV as the screws don't screw in all the way. I realized this after finally getting it mounted and couldn't figure out why the screws were sticking out. I hope this helps. It was a hassle to get this TV mounted but I am very pleased with the TV itself.
- Questionis there a slot for cd/dvd on tv? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWiFi? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan i use my roku to stream netflix (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this TV work with a cable card? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat video formats does the USB slot support? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv have a digital transport adaptor? Do I need a digital receiver to get digital only signal? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
The tuner is capable of receiving analog NTSC, digital ATSC and clear QAM. Whether you need a "digital receiver" depends on the format your cable system is using to transmit channels. Most of the time, you will need a cable box to receive anything other than broadcast channels.
- QuestionHow far apart are the feet? The top of my shelf is 26" wide and not sure if this will fit. (1 Answer)Answers
From the center of one foot to the center of the other is approximately 24". On the table where mine sits, the feet hang over just a tad and I've put a strip of double-sided foam tape underneath to ward off any unwanted sliding. I live in earthquake territory.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions