- QuestionWhat exactly is the difference between the two black samsung cooktops other than the price NA36K7750TG vs NA36K6550TG ? I notice that BestBuy carries both but does not differentiate about why one of them is more expensive? Can someone explain this. (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the overall measurement of the unit (36 in gas cooktop)? We are trying to convert from electric to gas but are having trouble with the cutout size (33 7/8 x 19 1/8 clearance 5 in. Min.) fitting new cooktops. Where is the gas connection located? (0 Answers)
- QuestionThe existing cutout is 35" x 21". Is this too large for this cook top since its cutout size for the Samsung is smaller? (1 Answer)Answers
The actual cooktop edge (that seats against the countertop) is 36" x 21". While the bottom of the cook unit (33 11/16 x 187/8) will easily drop into your cutout, there doesn't seem to be enough edge on the topside to keep it stable.
- QuestionDoes this cooktop come with a convertion to LP? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDo you have 36" downdraft gas cooktops? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions