Questions & Answers
- Questioncan this hood accommodate an 11ft ceiling? (1 Answer)Answers
It depends, but most likely your option would be no, assuming you want the top of the chimney to terminate at the ceiling, then NO, the highest ceiling you could go with would be a 9 foot ceiling. If you want to get creative and have money to spend, then yes a solution could be developed that would allow this with a 9 foot ceiling, however you will need to do some customization and outside the box thinking. FYI tech specs state overall maximum height of just over 39", maximum recommended height above the cooktop is 36" and cooktop should be 36" off the floor, so for normal installations a 9 foot ceiling would be the max.
- QuestionI assume this is not an island hood. Can it be used as one and or converted into one? Does Samsung do a dedicated island hood? Thanks, Owen (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow is this samsung 36" range hood installed under a cabinet without a duct? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat the the normal noise decibels that this vent produce at the different power levels? (1 Answer)
- Questioncan you install the hood (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions