Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv has amazon? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the picture (6 Answers)Answers
unless you're having vision and/or hearing problems, once you go through the menu to adjust the picture and sound settings, you won't be disappointed. the speakers are down firing and even mounted on the wall the sound quality is very clear (compared to other brands i have purchased). i would turn the backlight down to +/- 80% and increase the brightness to compensate. crank the contrast to 90% or more and drop the sharpness down to 45% the adjust the colors and you should have a sharp vivid picture with near photo quality colors.
- QuestionWhat is the actual refresh rate 60 hz or 120hz? (6 Answers)Answers
it's a 60hz panel that uses post image processing to increase the refresh rate to a simulated 120hz to reduce image blurring. samsung explains their "clear motion" technology... http://www.samsung.com/global/article/articleDetailView.do?atcl_id=32
- QuestionCan the tv swivel on this stand? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAudio Output (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the EXACT width of the BASE only? (3 Answers)
I am trying to determine the base width to know if it will fit on my current TV stand. I have tried figuring it out using a ruler on the monitor screen and doing some math but the results are so close that I now need an actual number.Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv have a digital tuner built in? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhy does it say HDMI cable not provided? Why do I need an HDMI cable? (4 Answers)Answers
If you want an HD quality connection to a DVD player or other device that has a similar connection, e.g., a Blu-Ray player. Also the newer cable boxes support HDMI connection if your provider makes HD channels available. I recommend reading up on this subject or phoning your internet/cable provider. Remember you are paying extra for an "HDTV" and an HDMI connector enables you to take advantage of what you're paying for.
- Questioncan I use digital wireless headphones with this tv? (6 Answers)Answers
The TV itself does not support wireless headphones. However, there is a headphone jack that is intended for use with a sound bar. This audio out can be used to connect to a wireless device that connects your headphones but that is another purchase you would have to make.
- QuestionDoes this TV have a Quad Core Proceser to spped up the internet access? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions