Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes this TV have build WiFi????? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the width of the stand? Previous answer didn't state exact dimension. (3 Answers)
- Questiondoes this tv have volume leveling for louder commercial volume ? thanks (5 Answers)Answers
Yes. Along with multiple sounds modes it also has DTS TruSurround HD and DTS TruDialog to help level the background and foreground sounds. If that is not enough it has a built in Equalizer and speaker proximity setting to obtain the proper sound for any environment.
- QuestionWhy does my new Samsung Smart TV show black lines at both the top and bottom of the screen? (6 Answers)Answers
Go into Menu settings and adjust the display size to zoom 1 (zoom 2 may be too much zoom and you'll lose info off the screen). The aspect ratio defaults at 16:9 and a 4:3 picture will have black bars, so just adjust it properly or live with the bars
- Questionwhat is the diffirence between 120 and 60 motion speed (6 Answers)Answers
Motion rate refers to the number of frames per second that a TV is capable of displaying. The higher the motion rate, the "smoother" the motion is going to be for the TV. However, it's really debatable whether or not there is any noticeable difference between watching TV in 60 Hz or 120 Hz. The only situation where you should really care about it is if you're using your TV as a monitor for a gaming PC. High-end gaming PCs that play games at higher than 60 FPS will experience visual artifacts and "screen-tearing" if you try to play them on a monitor that's incapable of displaying the frames as fast as the system is feeding them. You'll be fine playing on consoles, because they don't play any games at higher than 60 FPS.
- QuestionI am going to buy a Smart TV - 1008 or higher resolution, 40 inches, but I want your technician to install it. How much extra will that cost? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi, I'm a sales consultant at Best Buy. I recommend you go into the store to speak with a Blue Shirt about the possibility of an In-Home setup. Depending on how much work they have to do to mount a TV or just hook cables up it could range from $50-$150 for simple setups or mounts. Again, I would go to store to get an exact quote of what you want done. They can schedule an installation in store as well.
- QuestionCan I control the TV without the remote? (6 Answers)
- QuestionCan I get to my amazon account with this TV (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs there an antenna port? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionattention actual owners of this tv (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions