Questions & Answers
- Questionwould this 49 inch tv fit on a 40 inch stand or are the feet to wide apart (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIve been doing some reseach on this 49" tv and im a little confused about the refresh rate. Ive gone to different websites and some say this tv is MR120(60HZ) and other websites say its a MR240(120HZ) but outside the box it says MR120(60HZ) . Someone help (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWith a lower refresh rate than the larger 8000 models, is it noticeable? I'm trying to decide if the 55" is worth the extra money on a budget. (4 Answers)Answers
I've just installed the 49", and am wondering if that was a mistake also. Example: football action seems to judder, and so far the judder control doesn't seem to correct it very well. For example, hard to see football in flight on long pass or field goal. Best to compare 49" in a showroom against same action content on larger screen in same line. Disclaimer: I haven't yet tried all possible configuration of motion-related settings. Other than motion issue, picture is gorgeous (IMHO).
- QuestionDoes this TV have Closed Captions? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this tv have a Digital Optical Audio port? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the distance between the bottom of the 49 inch TV and the top of the stand it is sitting on? I would like to be able to position my PVR ,which is 2 5/8 inch high, beneath the TV. How about the smart hub? Is there room for it to sit below the TV? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the vertical dimensions? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have RCA (phono) audio and video inputs? (2 Answers)
- QuestionPurchased Samsung 49" LED 2160p Smart 4K ultraHD Model UN49MU8000FXZA for my in laws so I do not have the TV in front me or know much about it Is there a RED/WHITE RCA AUDIO OUT in back to hook up an old Bose home surround system? Overlooked this. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis TV replaced an older Samsung in my den. I also have a 65" Samsung 1040 in my F.R. I now have upper & lower cropping on most movies on BOTH TVs (Netflix, Amazon, HBO etc.). I always had full screen movies before? No one has been able to help? (2 Answers)Answers
Press the "Home" button on the TELEVISION remote. Then press the left (9:00) position on the control ring until you highlight the gear wheel (settings) on the far left. Select the Picture icon and use the control ring to move to the Picture Size Settings. Select that and then choose Fit to Screen. That should take care of your problem.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions