Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $829.99
The previous price was $1,079.99
QuestionWhat is the warranty on this washer? Especially on the motor, I assume its the drive motor to balance load. Thank you.
- Answer Hi Ps, I appreciate you asking about the warranty information of the motor of your washer. Below is your warranty details. One (1) year parts and labor, Three (3) years stainless tub part (Part Only), Ten (10) years washing DD motor part (Part Only). I am also including this link for your reference. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/warranty/WA55A7300AE/US Should you need more assistance, please feel free to get back to us via the following options: 1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport 2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513 3. Samsung Community: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us Thank you for being a valued customer of Samsung. Have a great day. Reference Ticket Number: 1144159916 ^Camille
QuestionWhat is the dimensions of the box that the washer come in. Trying to figures out if it fit in my car Thanks
- Answer Don't remember the dimensions but won't fit in a car the box is huge picked up in a truck.
QuestionBrand new but does not dispense the liquid detergent after a wash leaving the tray still full. Using All Free-and-Clear HE detergent. I ran 3 different wash cycles with various settings of auto dispense to no avail. Is this a defect or missing a setting?
- Answer Hi lacolom, Thank you for reaching us since the detergent does not dispense in the Samsung washer. To help you with this, I will provide you with a link that indicates an article about the dispenser drawer issue. Here's a link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01207154/. Also, here's another related link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00031847/. You can also check the warranty information on this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/warranty/WA55A7700AV/US. For further assistance, you may contact us via the following options: 1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport 2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513 3. Samsung Community: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us 4. Samsung Customer Care: 1800-7267-864 Thank you for choosing Samsung, and have a great day! Ticket number: 1144475820 ^Rainly
- Answer Hi Klean1 Thank you for reaching out and we hope you are in good health. We appreciate your interest in Samsung home appliances, specifically with Samsung - 5.5 cu. ft. Extra-Large Capacity Smart Top Load Washer with Auto Dispense System - Brushed black. The washing machine is not equipped with an automatic load balancing system; what it has is an Auto-Dispense System. I have shared the user manual link below. Please go to the link to learn more on the washer and its functions. https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202201/20220118164656221/WA7700A-AD_DC68-04037M-02_EN_MES_R.pdf Please feel free to communicate with us through the channels below if you have additional questions. 1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport 2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513 3. Samsung Community: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us Your reference number:1144372487 Leo
QuestionIs getting the 3 or 5 years extended warranty from the vendor recommended for this washer? Seems like Samsung’s warranty is decent enough assuming it’s reliable washer. Any suggestions?
- Answer I have the totaltech package which covers my washer and dryer with each renewal along with other devices.
QuestionCan someone please tell me how quick the quick wash really is? We have a 10 year old Samsung washer that has a quick wash setting. When you set it, it says it will run for 36 minutes, however the cycle ends up taking 50 min or sometimes more. Thanks!
- Answer Hello Tcp13, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your inquiry on how quick the quick wash is. We understand that it is essential for you, and we apologize if it sometimes takes more time than what the product says. We're here to help. As per checking, the washer detects the weight of the items and automatically adjusts the optimal water level, washing time, rinse counts, and spin counts. (This may not be applicable on some cycles.) You may refer to the product's user manual (page 41). It contains the cycle overview and recommended load for best performance. https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202107/20210721111538195/WA7300A-MD_DC68-04037N-00_EN_MES_R.pdf For reference, here is a link for information to check about your Samsung washing machine's cycles, settings, and features. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061937/ For other concerns, do not hesitate to reach out via our Support Channels below: 1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport 2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513 3. Samsung Community: https://us.commuity.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us Thank you, and stay safe! Your Reference Ticket Number: 1144166197 -Angelica
QuestionWhat size washing pan will we need for this machine? We bought one measuring 27x30(ID) and 30x32(OD), but are not sure if it will fit when it arrives.
- Answer We appreciate you asking, Atimbers! To help with this, I can provide the full dimensions of this washer, which are: 27.5" W X 45.8" H X 29.4" D. ^Jecca
QuestionI can’t figure out how to set detergent and softener. I set concentration level 3 for both of them. And I set highest dosage for softener and detergent as well. But my clothes smell nothing. Read manual and follow instructions but it’s not getting better.
- Answer Not sure about softener but I initially used gel type detergent which was too thick for the automatic dispenser. I had to rinse and fill with less viscous detergent which solved the issue.
QuestionI purchased this washer and filled the auto dispense container for the detergent and it keeps blinking indicating it’s empty when it’s full. I set up the detergent amount and the concentration as well, is there something else I should do?
- Answer Hi there! I'd like to help with this. First, here is a link (https://bit.ly/3Af9ONs) to the user manual for this model. Pages 36-38 have detailed information on how to use the automatic detergent dispenser. ^Jecca
QuestionI purchased this washer and everything comes out still dirty. I’m even running the deep wash - which is pretty much every wash. Otherwise, some items come out still dry - so obviously not clean!! Very dissatisfied. Am I doing something wrong????!!
- Answer NO IT IS A BAD UNIT BUY A FRONT LOADER
- Answer No Their should be no water left in the tub when the load is finished
QuestionCan you pick what temperature you run the rinse cycle on? My current washing machine only allows for a cold rinse cycle. Can I choose warm or hot for a rinse on this washing machine?
- Answer Yes you can choose the temperature but only through the smart things app.
- Answer I'm so glad you asked, Mar! To help answer this, here is a link (https://bit.ly/3jhW4tU) to the user manual for this model. Pages 20 and 21 have detailed diagrams showing all the spacing dimensions for this model, including with the lid open. ^Jecca
QuestionHow long is the warranty for the Direct Motor covered? Typically its 10 years. Do you offer the same years?
- Answer I'm so glad you asked, Teddy! I can actually provide this link (https://bit.ly/3EfpwJp) that will take you directly to the full terms and conditions of the manufacturer warranty. ^Jecca
- Answer There sure is, Axishalo! For this model, pressing and holding the "Super Speed" button for about 3 seconds will disable the end of cycle alarm. ^Jecca