Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy current, old gas stove has a brushed stainless top that is TERRIBLE to clean. How is this cooking surface to clean? (6 Answers)Answers
Honestly I thought it would be a nightmare to clean. Didn't want stainless steel cooktop surface for that reason but I have found it so much easier to clean than I thought. The grill plates (or whatever you call the cast iron that sits over the burners) are easy to clean with soap and water. And the stainless steel surface cleans up much more easily than the black ceran top that my kitchen aide had. That was truly a nightmare to clean. It always looked like it was smudged. So far I am very pleased with the ease of cleanup.
- QuestionDoes this range require external venting? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this stovetop still be used for cooking when the power is out? (5 Answers)
We lose power a lot and it is great to still be able to boil water or cook a hamburger when the power is out. This stove has far more electronics on it than my old stove has, but the old stove ALWAYS works.Answers
- QuestionDepth for installing in an island? (2 Answers)
I am thinking of installing this range in a kitchen island. How deep does the island need to be (front to back) to leave enough room to install this range? I.e., what is the total depth of the range, including all hoses or lines in the back? Thank you!Answers
- QuestionWhen does the fan run? (4 Answers)Answers
The fan in the unit runs only when using the oven, the "exhaust" comes out on top of the stove at the very back (under black grates), there is also a vent located there where heat comes out (like most ovens) You will hear the fan, but it's not very loud.
- QuestionWarming drawer (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this oven come with LP conversion Kit? Is additional purchase of gas line required for installation with LP conversion? (3 Answers)Answers
I find Ms. Samsung's answer to this question less than informative and possibly evasive. The 9950ws does indeed list an included conversion kit in documentation. Other documentation shows that while LP convertible, the 9500ws DOES NOT include the kit. Since the question was about the 9500 and not the 9950, would like to know an accurate answer. Also Samsung does not list a conversion kit for ranges on its website, only dryers.
- QuestionI got a scratch on the top of the stove. How do I remove it? Also (4 Answers)Answers
I found a great stainless steel cleaner. Weiman's stainless steel spray cleaner. I don't know about getting scratches out, not sure anything can do that , but this stainless steel cleaner gets off all the finger prints and water stains. I use soap and water first on a sponge to remove any oil or food residue then the stainless steel cleaner on a kitchen rag.
- QuestionSpills in the vents on the oven door (3 Answers)
I am considering buying this stove. I saw a comment that caused me concern-spills down the vents on the door of the range go into the window and the person indicated that the door had to be taken apart to clean the spill. Is this a big issue with this range? Thank you for your time.Answers
Spills are not a problem as far as my usage. The vents are on the vertical side of the door. I would think that it would be very difficult for a spill to go inside. With all window type ovens, there is a possibility, but I don't think this should be a big issue on this oven.
- QuestionDoes fan turn on when top burners are on? (6 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions