Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the motion rate (6 Answers)
- Questiondoes this tv has blue tooth? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv have High Dynamic Range (HDR)? The Best Buy website says no but the Samsung website says yes. (4 Answers)Answers
it technically does but it is a lower level of HDR than the high end models. way lower. which is what everyone refers to as "true hdr" so even though it technically does and the box even says it does, it isnt really at the level youre probably thinking when you say "HDR"... this is a low end model and the top tech/specs are reserved for the high end models.
- QuestionCan this tv be wall mounted? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the difference between this sku 5216200 and the sku 4380056 (1 Answer)Answers
5216200 is from the Samsung 6 series of TV's while 4380056 is from their 7 series. The J represents last years models, while K represents this years, so technically the KU6500 is newer, but the JU7500 is a step up from the 6 series, so in the end, you'd probably get just as good of a TV either way.
- QuestionWhy is curved better? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSleep timer? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the width of the base / feet? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this TV wifi capable? (3 Answers)
- Questiondoes this tv have a camera so I can skype? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions