Questions & Answers
- QuestionIS THE 9500 CURVED HAVE A BETTER PICTURE THAN THE LG OLED 55? (6 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the differance between tvs md #un55ks9500 and md# un55ju6700 is 1500 less money (2 Answers)Answers
The KS9500 is Samsung's best 2016, with quantum dot technology with wide color gamut, HDR support and a 120hz panel with en effective rate of 240hz. The JU6700 is Samsung entry level curved 2015, it's your regular LED with a 60hz panel refresh rate and an effective 120hz. The KS9500 is a much better model, however the best one I would recommend would be the JS8500, JS9000 or JS9500 which is Samsung's better 2015 TVs. If you are torn between the KS9500 or JU6700 I would go KS9500 however personally I like the JS9000 as a better TV overall between the two you listed.
- QuestionIs this TV Bluetooth enabled? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhich would you get 55ks9500 or 65ks8500 is bigger better or is there a great difference in quality. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it worth getting a motion rate of 240 vs120 in Samsung models? Is there a noticeable difference in Xbox games and sporting events thanks (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the picture quality still awesome when 4K service is not available from the cable company? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI am unable to change the volume on the TV. When I click the volume button on the remote it goes mute, when I click it again the volume number comes but and i click up or down to change the volume but nothing happens. Please help! (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the best viewing distance for this TV? (3 Answers)Answers
Best viewing distance for this Samsung - 55 Class (54.6 Diag.) - LED - Curved - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - with High Dynamic Range - Black, is anywhere between about 15 feet to about a mile, LOL. This picture is huge, clear and stunning.
- QuestionThis tv has for screen mirroring? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow far does the stand protrude behind the TV? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions