Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between this and the KU6300? Why is that one more expensive? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat does HDR Premium mean? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a 4 K Ultra HDR What the best sound bar to use with it (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth same ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many HDMI and USB (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is LED? What does it do? (4 Answers)Answers
LED is short for Light Emitting Diode. These little diodes make up the display on the TV. Older TV's would use a Cathode Ray Tube to produce the picture by shooting three colors to the back of the screen which was coated so the rays would burn the picture onto the screen. That is why you couldn't leave a still picture on the screen for too long because it would burn holes in the coating. With LED's you don't have to worry about that. Technology is wonderful isn't it.
- Questionthe browser that comes on the samsung 65 in. 6290 is that a full web browser meaning can u shop online i.e. EBAY-AMAZON-BESTBUY...etc if you use a wireless usb keyboard? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, it is a full web browser. I go to eBay, Amazon, FaceBook, Craigslist, and other sites very often. I have noticed that some sites, such as autotrader.com, automatically take me to their mobile site. But, there is an option at the bottom of their home page to view the full site.
- QuestionIs this tv new or open box? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHello, What is the distance from one end of the stand to the other? Need to know if this will fit on my current tv stand (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have Bluetooth connectivity? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions