Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat's the refresh rate, not the motion rate. (1 Answer)Answers
Understanding motion rate and native motion requires understanding of what it's doing. This is the shortest answer I can give you: most sources only support 60hz this includes 4k sources at this time. This TV does 240MR as to improve the picture motion quality. Technically you could dumb it down to 120hz native, but isn't the best idea because the MR only helps the overall quality. If you are questioning the performance - I can tell you that my 75 Q7F has almost no motion clipping or blurring. I do run my TV with high end HDMI cables from Audioquest.
- QuestionDoes the 75" class stand rotate at all? (1 Answer)
- QuestionExtended warranty how much? Delivery and installation how much? Dimensions ? Height of Stand (1 Answer)Answers
How much do you want to buy? Extended warranty comes in bite sized chunks. General answer is $1000 for 5 years Delivery depends on how far away you live. Installation depends on how it will be mounted - - on the wall, in a crevice, or on a stand You need to crisp up your questions and ask an installer for the correct answers.
- QuestionDo these look meaningfully better than their or LGs oled tv? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhen can I see this in store? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHas anyone compared this to the Sony x940e? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow do you mount this TV on the wall? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions