Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $109.99
The previous price was $119.99
- Answer As long as you have a SATA hdd connection, it shouldn't be a problem. My laptop is estimated at 5 years old and the Samsung upgrade worked fine.
- Answer Just seen your question, it does show on my desktop, I have not backed up to it yet, I'm still setting up the new Mac mini
- Answer No, this drive does not include cloning software.
- Answer It will work if your HP Pavilion has a SATA connector.
- Answer If there is physical space in your "mini" and the ssd also requires a sata and a power connection to the power supply. It is compatible with Windows 7.
- Answer doesn't your laptop already have an SSD? And if it doesn't it will fit.
QuestionWill this Intall/Work in a Dell XPS 8700 Desktop? Are any Additional Parts/Cables, etc needed?
- Answer Dell XPS 8700 Desktop uses SATA-III/600Gbps interface. Yes it will fit. Based on CNET lookup, the XPS 8700 should already have a 2.5" slot, so you may not need a bracket. For Desktops, they normally use 3.5" HDD drives. You may need a 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive bracket adapter. The bracket is to allow the SSD to be mounted inside the the computer case. While the price of these SSD get cheaper, the manufacturer will skimp on cables. Unless you are going to replace the OS drive, you'll definitely need to get a SATA cable.
- Answer I would think it can. It fit in my PS4 and those are supposedly more picky than laptops.