Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have a Samsung that is less than two years old that is in the recall from Samsung! Is this a newer model? (6 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the stated rebate amount include new hoses, installation and take away? Or is the rebate for the price of the unit only? The website says they will give you free delivery and installation. Who pays the new tax? Me? The washer is only 5 months old. (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you set the water levels on this one or is it "auto sense"? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow does the steam part work? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy won't Samsung simply deliver a new washing machine? Mine is less than a year old and it's still going to cost me at least $200 for a comparable replacement? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this washer affected by recall (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan the washer basket under the top be removed? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, it can be removed. I just purchased this at the store today and had the sales rep show me how it can be removed. You need to push the two plastic pins out that secure the tray for it to come loose. I don't think it is meant be removed and put back constantly (as it wasn't easy to do), but it can at least be done. The newer models (such as those with the flat top (no raised controls) have ones that are not removable.
- QuestionHow often should the self clean cycle light come on? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this washer requires regular 115 volt or 220 Volt? (4 Answers)
- QuestionI too purchased the older version of this model which is also recalled. So the new washer is not part of the recall? (4 Answers)Answers
this model number can be selected from the models under the recall, however the serial number is what determines if yours IS or IS NOT under the recall. no way to know until you get one delivered and know the serial number. you can check with BB but when i called last night, they guy stated that the ones under the recall are not for sale through BB anymore.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions