Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes this player connect wirelessly to the internet? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill it play regular dvds (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this stream Amazon Instant Video? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow easy is installation (10 Answers)Answers
Installation is a "cinch". You simply plug in the HDMI Cable (supplied) and plug in the power cord and you are ready to go. You have to go thru a short menu for things like language preferences, and identify the type of network you are using (Ethernet or wireless).
- QuestionCan I play my CD's that are not Blu-Ray? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat kind of Coaxial Cable does this player need? (10 Answers)Answers
It only has a Digital Audio Out connection, LAN connection (if you want to connect it via ethernet instead of wifi), and an HDMI connection in the back. Pretty much just connects to your TV with HDMI, nothing else unless you maybe purchase an adapter for later model TVs. Hope this helped.
- Questiondoes this have amazon instant video? (7 Answers)
- Questioncan i access you tube from my wireless modem wihtout using a lap top- or pc (5 Answers)Answers
Yes you can access U-tube with this Blu-ray player. If you have internet access and a home network, the player is set-up to access U-tube with the click of your remote. You have to input your pass word to access your home network. Once you access your home network you simply go to the U-tube icon and click.
- QuestionI have a 40" Samsung smart television-- Can I use this with it? (7 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have vudu and flixster? (7 Answers)Answers
It comes with Opera (the web browser) store, which is very similar to apple and android app stores, where you can select from over 250 different apps, including games you can play, internet tv, and things like vudu and flixster (as well as the major netflix, youtube, amazon, etc).
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions