Questions & Answers
- QuestionIf this is a tmobil phone,then would it work on metro pcs service,as this carrier uses tmobil cell towers? Need to be certain before buying (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan you use this phone with Straighttalk? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI lost my Samsung galaxy s5 and I have T-Mobile service can I buy a certified pre-owned phone that says a different carrier (1 Answer)Answers
I previously had a similar issue and purchased an at&t pre owned s5 but software was still on 5.0. If your not big on software updates and certain features then go for it. IF you're into latest updates and featured get one that's pre owned tmobile 6.1. I personally exchanged for preowned tmobile & love it!
- QuestionWhy is this version significantly more expensive than the other galaxy s5 phones sold here? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan this phone be used with T-Mobile prepaid sim cards? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan this phone be used with metropcs (1 Answer)
- QuestionHello Friends Sorry my English, this model " http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-certified-pre-owned- is same Unlock (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this device linked to any provider? Meaning is it already a Verizon phone, Sprint, etc? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, this is a T-Mobile phone. If you click the Specifications tab, the first listing is the carrier. This phone http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-certified-pre-owned-galaxy-s5-4g-lte-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-shimmery-white/4927500.p?id=bb4927500&skuId=4927500 and this phone http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-certified-pre-owned-galaxy-s5-4g-lte-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-charcoal-black/4927302.p?id=bb4927302&skuId=4927302 Are Verizon.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions