Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs a HDMI cable included in the box? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan it work with cable TV, if so, what about audio (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan you hook up Xbox to this monitor (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this monitor work with a macbook? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I adjust the height of this monitor? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a touchscreen monitor (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhich is better, curved or ultrawide monitors? Please say the pros and cons of the 2 (1 Answer)Answers
How much money do you want to spend? Even these days the bigger the panel the more it will cost and if you want fast and big then expect to lay out some big dollars. 24"seems to be the dividing point between reasonable cost and crazy cost. No one can pick your monitor but you, we all see differently as to color etc. Curved monitors are the cat's meow but before now they were very expensive i didn't think we'd see these under five hundred for quite some time yet. Most poor gamers get multiple small monitors instead of one huge one and setup the displays so that the action moves from one to the other to the other. Curved: They match the shape of your eye and probably make more sense to your brain when you look at it. Big curved monitors get very expensive very fast. CONS: Big monitor = big dollars and also remember that the bigger the monitor the more horsepower your graphic card needs. Bigger monitors also cost more the faster you want them. Most games are fine at 4ms but there are faster and you pay more for that, there is also that new freesync from the AMD cards that helps with blurring in fast action games, freesync monitors also tend to cost more. Get two or three 24 inch and setup multiple monitors you'll get the most bang for your buck that way if you ask me.
- QuestionDoes this monitor support 1080p? (3 Answers)Answers
The first answer is half wrong. Yes, it will support 1080p, the resolution of the monitor is listed in the specifications. It is NOT however, a 4k monitor, as the other person had mentioned, because the specifications of the monitor are 1920x1080 which is not 4k. 4k is 3840x2160.
- QuestionIs there an input that I can plug speakers into? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs it good for work , study ... ? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions