Questions & Answers
- Questionis this a tv also ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionUsing this with my MacBook Pro HDMI Port/cable. Disappointed with lack of clarify on any/all docs. Tried changing the config and display settings to no avail. Wondering if this is as "good as it gets" or am I missing something? About to return :( (3 Answers)Answers
I'm afraid you are dealing with the laws of physics here. A 24 inch monitor @ 1920x1080 and a 32 inch monitor @ 1920x1080 have the same number of pixels to display, 1920 pixels across by 1080 pixels top to bottom. The bigger the screen, the less crisp the picture. While games and videos may not show this, text will. The only way to get crisper text on a larger monitor is to increase your pixel count. You should look at 2K or 4K monitors if you want sharper text on a 32 inch screen. Hope this helps.
- QuestionDoes this monitor come with built in speakers? (10 Answers)Answers
Just looked at it with computer tech at Best Buy. It does NOT have internal speakers. With the on/off and select button on the rear (lower right), it shows a volume adjustment, but that is for aux. out. He said he has not heard of the unit in black, and Samsung website does not show anything other than gloss white.
- QuestionIs the screen on this monitor Glossy or Matte? I work in an office w/ florescent lights (of course) and don't want the glare. Tired of working with 2 monitors and the price is great. (3 Answers)
- Questioncan this monitor be tilted up and down? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I hook up my PS4 and use it as a gaming monitor? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this monitor pair with a gaming desktop? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich is better, curved or ultrawide monitors? Please say the pros and cons of the 2 (0 Answers)
- Questionwhat external speakers (if any) can I use with the 32" CF391 Curved LED Monitor (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this monitor require a lot of memory to run? I bought it for my son and it seems to be dramatically slowing down his computer. (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions