Questions & Answers
- QuestionAnswers to my question: #1 YES And #2 NO (10 Answers)
CF591 Series 27 LED Curved Monitor - Silver I got two replies to my question about whether the set can be used as a monitor AND as a TV set. PLEASE -One answer was YES; another answer was NO. Which is it?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionCD or DVD missing .Does it contain necessary instructions to set up and adjust the monitor? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe instructions are unhelpful to me. There's a blue screen and the word analog floats around on the screen. I cannot moved beyond this point so the monitor sits on the dining room table gathering dust. Unhappy with Samsung. (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this 27" monitor be used as a TV set? Your 24" monitor is beautiful as both a monitor and a TV set. (5 Answers)Answers
It is not capable of receiving over the air TV content...aka it doesn't have an internal tuner...but that does really mean anything anymore as most people have digital HDTV boxes such as Xfinity X1, or Direct TV HDR, or The Hopper. These devices do the digital tuning and send the signal to the TV or monitor. So yes, this will work as a HDTV as long as you have a digital tuner (or use your computer) hooked up to it.
- QuestionCan I play games like GTA 5, Minecraft, Star Wars Battlefront, CoD, etc. on this monitor? And can I hook my Xbox one up to it? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes the base swivel? (10 Answers)
- Questioncan it be mounted on a wall to free up desk space (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I play PS4 on this monitor? Does it have sound if I use HDMI? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this computer screen large enough to view two open windows simultaneously? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this computer a ips? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions